Note: This article was written by ROBIN READER (612) and was originally published on her website Broken Arrow Forum on August 20, 2010, and reappears here on this blog with her permission.
See if you can guess who “ba watchman” is in these comments. His major points are:
- Since the superintendent and board members wouldn’t comment on the audit, it proves they are in big trouble
- They got bad news today (the day of the audit meetings)
- The former superintendent got the better of Doug Mann (Sorry, ba watchman had this comment removed. Usually he just reports mine and Jolie’s)
- 612 is Mary Anne Flippo (he had this one removed too, but he repeats it later). He is dead sure of this.
- The board members’ counsel is going to drop them in 2 1/2 weeks because she is in over her head
- Mendenhall may try to hide the cost of the board members’ legal defense in the District budget
- The audit will cancel coverage of legal costs for some board members
- Mendenhall can get away with anything he wants because the board won’t be up to another firing for 5 years
- He doesn’t like someone’s hat
- 612 does not look like her avatar (hey! I resent that remark!)
- A poster having the screen name “Gadfly” is proof that RFR hired a PR firm to “handle the blogs”
(initial version of the article was published Wednesday 8/18/2010; that’s the evening the comments were made)
After reading these comments, consider whether you think this Award Winning person is a good fit for the Bond Oversight Committee (he was appointed by Stephanie Updike), and
whether it’s appropriate for a member of that Committee to post false and derogatory comments regarding the District’s administration, former board members, and recent events concerning BA Schools.
This website currently comes up second in a Google search on “Broken Arrow Chris Tharp” or “Broken Arrow Sisney”.