Note: This article was written by ROBIN READER (612) and was originally published on her website Broken Arrow Forum on September 9, 2010, and reappears here on this blog with her permission.
10. He can’t stand to have anybody unhappy with his reports.
9. It’s all part of his plan to ruin the career of the special auditor who worked on the BA report.
8. His dog ate the original audit.
7. He gets a kick out of keeping communities in an uproar.
6. Doug Mann bribed him and when he tattled, the AG didn’t believe him.
5. His wife told him to stop being such a meanie.
4. He wants to look incompetent and lose the election.
3. He feels sorry for embezzlers in public school administration.
2. He doesn’t want to hurt Rep. Reynolds’ feelings by proving his “watered down” statement wrong.
1. The board members frightened him.
Time for Grand Jury probe into ‘Arrowgate’ – editorial written by William Swaim, Executive Editor, Neighbor Newspapers, and Managing Editor of the Broken Arrow Ledger, published 09/08/10